Someone better tell Mother Nature that today is the first day of Spring!
Because it’s currently cold and drizzly, and sometime around 4pm that wet stuff is supposed to turn freezing, and then to snow and we’re supposed to get 3-6 inches of snow by the time it’s all done. Can I just tell you how badly that sucks. Can I just tell you how badly I hate snow. Can I just tell you how badly I’m ready for spring, warm weather, new beginnings.
Can I tell you what else sucks? No hot water. I haven’t had a shower since Friday night (I take my showers at night, except on the weekends). Woke up Saturday morning to no hot water because the hot water heater broke. Of course it can’t get fixed until today. So I have not had a shower. I suppose I could have taken an ice cold shower, but that is probably worse than no shower at all. You can guess the first thin I'll be doing when I get home from work today.
No shower + Crappy weather + Monday morning = crabby Kirsten
1 comment:
i thought tomorrow was the first day of spring! lol
Post a Comment