Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Same crap, different day

It’s all the same. Day in. Day out. I so badly need an attitude adjustment, a stiff drink, something. I need something. I can’t deal with any of it anymore. It’s always something, and I feel like I’m always in the middle and nothing ever changes. Still not really sure when I am moving. Gotta love that. Being out of the loop on oh so minor things. Not that I’m going to be able to get a new place. My rental history up until my ex-h was stellar. I lived in the same apartment for 5 years, never late with the rent, never bounced a check. Then he came along and rent started being late, and then we moved into our first apartment together, and then he lost his job, and there was no way we could afford the super expensive rent at that place and we basically skipped out on them. Moved into a place owned by the people who owned the building I lived in for 5 years. Great apartment. Until the carbon monoxide problem. That they didn’t seem to want to fix. When I was 6 months pregnant. They “let” us move, but I know they weren’t happy with the condition that either that apartment or the other one had been left in, so I know I can’t get any kind of nod on rental history from them, I can’t get anything form the people we skipped out on obviously, my parents, whom we are living with, are not going to say anything positive about this, however they are selling their house so I have GOT to move. Kind of a bad situation all the way around. Without a positive rental history (or a co-signer, which I won’t get), I’m screwed. So I worry about that every day. I worry about getting rid of the crappy car that’s been sitting in my parents driveway forever. I’m going to tell the “we buy used cars” people I’ll take their $40 (I have no title) and be done with it. Supposedly my parents are moving this weekend. And the house will go on the market next week. It’s not in any shape to be put on the market. At least not right now. They are having the outside painted, and the three ceilings that need fixed from water damage (one from a waterbed accident, one from the shower curtain being put in incorrectly, and the other from .. .well I’m not sue what the other is from), fixed. The ceiling that has the most damage in it is the one in my room. The will need to totally rip out the ceiling and re-do it, which means that I have to move out me and all my junk while they do this. None of this is a fun process. In the meantime my money situation SUCKS major , and I just don’t know what to do about any of this anymore. I’m totally at my breaking point and I can’t take any of it anymore. The stress is killing me, and I do feel it. I’m pretty sure that is at least part of the cause of my almost daily headaches. Ugh. I can’t take it anymore!

No comments: