Monday, March 27, 2006

So tired!

I’m so tired lately. I seriously think I’m allergic to work. Well my office at least. Well the building. It’s an old warehouse. This side of the building has NO windows. Ugly harsh fluorescent lighting. I work in a closet that’s probably 10 wide. My desk, with my 21 inch monitor sits on the one wall. My chair sits obviously right on top of it, and since it’s only 10 feet deep I can’t go back very far, and it kills my eyes. Thus I’m always getting headaches at work. Always. I hate it. I think the lack of natural light makes me over tired too. I hate it. But, what can be done? Nada.

Had a good weekend. Went to the K & Company warehouse sale that they held this weekend in conjunction with CKU. Got some really cool stuff for $1 each. Can’t beat that. Don’t really know what else I did. A mountain of laundry. Was hoping the weather was FINALLY turning, but maybe this weekend will be the weekend for that and we’ll be able to go to the park.

Other than that, the day is almost over. That’s a good thing. I hate Monday’s. I hate most days these days though so Monday’s aren’t singled out.

No comments: