Thursday, March 16, 2006

Where has this week gone?

It’s funny that it’s already Thursday. Funny because the week seems to have dragged on and on and on, and at the same time I’m finding it hard to believe that it’s already Thursday! But that’s a good thing. I’m having lunch today with one of my dear friends Nikki. We’re going to Imo’s. Having dinner with she and her husband tomorrow night too, the destination? O’Charley’s (in honor of St. Patrick’s Day). I just feel like I’ve been going non-stop all week. And there is just so much to do (always lately!), and by the time I have time to do it, after the little dude has gone to bed, all I want to do is take a shower, read a little and go to bed. It’s exhausting.

So this weekend should prove to be interesting. The aforementioned dinner tomorrow night will be good. Then on Saturday I’m going to a baby shower for my ex-niece (Rob’s niece). Clayton is going too. It should be interesting to say the least, but Saturday morning I have to go buy a gift. That’d probably be a good thing. Oh, and tomorrow we’re having a pot-luck at work, and I still haven’t figured out anything to bring. And tonight is bath night, mixed in with everything else, doesn’t give me time to do much tonight . . . maybe I’ll just stop at the grocery store in the morning and buy some shamrock cookies or something. Heck, I don’t know.

I wish it would hurry up and be lunch-time though, I’m starving, and am taking a late lunch, so I have to wait an extra half hour. Ugh! Hurry up 12:30!

No comments: