Friday, April 07, 2006

TGIF, TGIF, TGIF, TGIF!

I can’t say it enough times. TGIF! It’s been one hell of a week. I’m glad it’s t minus 4 hours until it’s “over”.

I went and filled out an application for the townhouse we liked yesterday. All was well. I got one for my brother and brought it to him. He was going to turn it in on his way to work today. I got a call this morning from the leasing company who said “I don’t’ know what Roz was thinking, the townhouse she wanted to rent you is already rented (although currently unoccupied). Do you want the bigger one?” .. yeah the bigger one with the $70 more per month cost – I can’t afford that extra $70. So, I’m now back at square one, and that sucks. She was going to check to make sure that the didn’t have anything else open, but man this sure puts a damper on things. And I’m not entirely sure what to do. We are shooting for May 1 as our move out date. Doesn’t leave a whole lot of time to find something that will be available. Ugh. This just sucks.

But TGIF! Enjoy your weekend’s everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope everything works out! Too bad they can't give you the bigger place for the smaller price...since they screwed up. :-)

Jenn said...

I hope it all works out! Did you ask them if they have any other rental properties? Many times companies own several different townhome/apartment buildings with the same floorplans and same costs, but different locations.