Thursday, May 11, 2006

At least I’ll be able to enjoy the finale of one of my shows

I’ve been watching American Idol this season (kind of) for one reason. Chris. The boy is hot. The boy can sing. And oh, did I mention he’s hot?! Last night was the end of the road for him. That sucks. I can’t believe that Katherine is still there – I think they were both shocked to see this turn of events unfold. Now I really don’t care who wins, although if I was forced to pick, I’d probably pick Taylor.

Good news though for BJ & Tyler from The Amazing Race. They’re in the final 3. I hope, hope, hope that they can pull it out, although honestly, I don’t think someone I’ve wanted to win any of these shows has ever actually won, so they probably won’t.

I finally have a working oven, and was able to make some yummy filets last night. Filets with cream cheese inside and wrapped in bacon. Not healthy, but darn good. I made 2 of them, ate one last night, and am highly anticipating being able to eat the second one here soon for lunch.

Cold and dreary here lately. At least it’s supposed to be sunny this weekend. Lets just hope that it is!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

chris is out!? that was the only reason i was going to start watching.

Anonymous said...

I'm actually a Katherine fan, so I was happy she is still in it. But, I'm sad Chris is gone. Those filets sound delish!

Anonymous said...

I hate that Chris left....Im done with AI! LOL