Back to your regularly scheduled blogging
OK. Now that Grey’s is over – can you believe everything that happened? Izzy quitting, Alex showing human qualities, Burke – Mer/Der – (part of me thinks she may wind up pregnant as a result of their little fling and then she’ll have no one, because Mc.Dreamy will go back with Addison and Finn won’t want to be with her and will know the kid isn’t his because they haven’t slept together. And then Doc and Denny dying?! Good good finale, just too bad we have to wait until fall for a new episode.
I’m so tired lately. And I am really not liking my new place. Oh, I tell people I like it. They ask. I say it’s fine, or it’s OK, or a myriad of other assorted pleasantries that make me sound like I’m OK. But really, it’s not, and I’m not.
“Sometimes this town ain't pretty
But you know it ain't so bad
Just like a girl who looks so happy
When inside she's so sad”
quote from a song. I don’t know what’s wrong with me lately. Although I do know part of it. As excited as I was about the location originally, now I’m not so happy about it. It seems like it’s too close to everything that doesn’t matter, and not close enough to the things that do. Does that make any sense? I don’t know. I think part of it is, at least recently, I haven’t been getting home until 6:30 or 7 and then have to rush around and get Clayton ready for bed between 8 – 9 which means dinner, bath, books and maybe a little snuggle time. It’s just hard. Seriously hard. A lot harder than I thought it was going to be, and I have just been so tired from constantly running around lately. It’s not fun.
On the upside, Clayton did get me seasons 4 & 5 of Gilmore Girls for Mother’s Day. What a good kid, huh?! Oh, and my Mom took him to have his picture taken last week, and got a photo collage made, which I haven’t gotten yet, but saw the teeny, tiny black & white proof of it, and it should be really cool.
OK. I’ve rambled long enough – to make up for the lack of posts in the past few weeks, I guess!
Happy Wednesday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment