Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Boring Survey Time

HAVE YOU EVER
01.Fallen for your best friend? Had a crush on a very, very good friend, but never told him because I didn’t want to ruin our friendship.
02. Made out w/ JUST a friend? no
03. Been rejected? Yes

04. Been in love? Yes
05. Been in lust? Yes
06. Used someone? no
07. Been used? Yes
08. Cheated on someone? No

09. Been cheated on? yes
10. Been kissed? Yes.
11. Done something you regret? Yes
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON....
12. You touched? ?
13. You talked to? Laylah
14. You hugged? Clayton
15. You instant messaged? Na

17. You had sex with? Rob

18. You yelled at? Clayton

19. You laughed with? Clayton

20. Who broke your heart? My heart has been broken a few times, sadly.
21. Would you go naked in a bathtub with a naked old man/woman and rub then down with soap for a million dollars? Highly unlikely
22. Tighty whiteys or boxers? Boxers, definitely.
23. What's something a guy/girl will wear that'll turn you on? Great eyes, shaved head

24. What do you think of soul mates? I don’t know
25. Do you have a crush right now? Nope

26. What's an object you can't live without? My silver thumb ring, although I forgot it this morning and it’s driving me nuts.

27. You have this uh, erotic dream about your friend of the opposite sex. How do you act and feel around that friend the next day? Weird, but I’d get over it
28. What's something someone's done to make you hold a grudge against them? I don't hold grudges.
29.Whats your favorite weather? Sunny, slight breeze and about 75
30. What's one look trait that attracts you to a guy/girl: eyes
31. What's one personality trait that attracts you to a guy/girl? I want to be able to joke around and tease, and they have to be able to take a joke.
32. Do you know what 143 means? Yes, it’s the number after 142 but before 144
32. Whose phone number are you hoping to get? No one
33. Do you believe in ghosts? yea
34. What time did you go to sleep last night? Way too late

35. Is it right to flirt if you have a bf/gf? Everyone flirts...
36. Would you rather be married in Venice, Italy, or Honolulu, Hawaii? I’d love to go to Venice, however if I ever get married again, it will be on the a beach, so I’ll say honolulu
37. How would you feel if you got a flower from a guy? special
38. What do you think of "no pain, no gain"? A good motto to live by
39. What do you think of the quote "eyes are the passageway into the soul"? I think that can also be true. You can tell a lot about someone through their eyes.
40. What do you think of sleep? Sleep is my friend
41. At one point in a girl/guy friendship, one of them likes each other even if it's only for a little bit. True or false? Probably true, I’ve been in guy/girl friendships where I’ve been the liker and the likee (yes, like my new words I just made up?)
42. Football or rugby? Football baby
43. Hat or visor? Hat
44. What's something you ALWAYS have on you? My silver thumb ring (except today)

45. Who do you want to take with you to the prom? No more proms for me.

46. Is cyber sex considered cheating? Oh, yeah

47. Are you happy? Yes, and no
48. Favorite berries? Strawberries, blackberries, raspberries. . . I’m non-discriminating when it comes to berries.
50. What was the last thing you cried over or got teary over? Grey’s Anatomy last night
51. Wouldn't you just love to hug someone right now? Hugs are good.
52. Who was the last person who complimented you? My boss gave me $1 yesterday for being the only one in our department to complete an assigned task, does that count?
53. Who do you wish you could kiss? Jon Bon Jovi
54. Movies at home or in a theater? Home

55. If someone said you were hot, what would you think? You're crazy.
56. You go to your bf/gf's house for the first time and in his/her room, and everywhere is... you. What do you think? Psy-cho.
57. What's your opinion on love? Great, for those who have found it.
68. Would you rather go ballroom dancing or square dancing? Neither, I don’t dance
59. If you could dye your hair any color, what would you dye it? Red

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post!!!! loved reading your answers!