Monday, May 15, 2006

Two Words

Grey's Anatomy. I had a huge long post I was going to write about the weekend, and my new place, and about the zoo. Mother's day and mothers's day gifts. And then I watched TV last night. And all I can say is Grey's Anatomy. Yes, Desperate Housewives was good too, complete with the writers sending a nod to my uncle in Bree's party-planning for Danielle, however, Grey's Anatomy was awesome. I can not wait for tonight. Unfortunatly I will probably miss the first half hour or so. I have bell choir practice until 8, and it's probably 20 minutes home from there, but the second i walk in the door, it's going on. I don't know what will happen with Burke, and Denny. And well ... I can' t even talk about it. I'll probably have more to say tomorrow, but is anyone else as excited for tonight as I am?!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I SO JUST CAN'T WAIT!!!! OH. I CAN NOT WAIT!

Anonymous said...

i gasped so loud when it came on and then just STARED forever!

Vee said...

I can't wait until tonight either! Dr. Burke better be ok and I hope Denny doesn't die. :( The show is the bomb and deserves all of the accolades!
:)