Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday -- finally.

It's been one hell of a long week, and considering i was not even working one day this week that is saying a lot. But it's almost over and that's a good thing.

Our new place STILL doesn't have my blinds up on the window by my door and STILL hasn't fixed my toilet. Saturday she told me that the blinds would be up on Monday. I called on Monday about the toilet and they said they already knew and that it would be fixed. I called Tuesday, I called Wednesday and I called yesterday. I got home last night at 7pm and it STILL wasn't fixed. Any of it and I called and ranted and left a pretty nasty message for them. Saying the it was unacceptable that my toilet wasn't fixed yet (yes, it's not the only toilet in the place but that still doesn't excuse it!), and that my blinds weren't up and that I didn't like the fact that people could see in and see my stuff and my child and that they best have my stuff fixed TODAY.

We'll see if it gets fixed.

No comments: