I HATE moving
I hate moving!!
Seriously hate it. The majority of the stuff is at the new townhouse. There are still toys and assorted other crap at my parents house. It’s being sold, so it has to be totally cleaned out and that sucks big time, because it needs to be done ASAP and I still have to un-pack stuff at the new place, and the past two nights Clayton has been wild man and up until 10:30, and 10 … Ugh! It’s enough to make me crazy.
Also, when I picked up the keys to the new place on Saturday they told me they would be replacing the patio doors. Good. They are super frosty/foggy. She told me that it’d be a few weeks at least. OK. I can live with that. She also told me that they were getting blinds for the window next to the front door. Floor to ceiling window – it is tinted, but you can still see right in and I’ve noticed the neighbor looking in on their way out several times already. And there are a million of them living in that place (or so it seems). She told me on Saturday that the new blinds would be installed on Monday. Well as of this morning still no blinds. I called them about it yesterday morning, at the same time I called to tell them that the master bathroom toilet wouldn’t flush. Know what she said when I told her that ? “oh yeah, there’s already a work order in on that – but it’s not flushing at all now?” … which means that they KNEW that it wasn’t working properly, and they didn’t tell me anything about it. Nice huh? I called again this morning – know what I got? Another “we have a work order placed on it”. Nope. If it’s not done today, I’m going to raise seven kinds of hell tomorrow, because it’s ridiculous. Especially the toilet. Know what I’m saying?
No comments:
Post a Comment