It's a small world, after all
You never realize that it really is a small, small world. A long time ago, when I was in college, I worked at a place called Market Directions. They were a market research firm, they did telephone surveys -- about fast food places, casual dining, and all kinds of other varied topics -- they also did focus groups where they brought people in and asked questions and paid them. Their parent company was an advertising agency. I quit working there after i graduated from college, and had a few jobs here and there before I came to work for my current employer. About 4 years ago, one of my co-workers started working here. Among the places she used to work? The advertising company that owned the company that I worked for.
A few months ago, my parents moved to the city market area, in a converted loft. Who recently moved their office to the bottom floor of this building? The market research company I worked for. Every morning when I drop Clayton off at my Mom's, I walk by their office.
We're looking to do some market research. We've looked into several companies. Who do we have a meeting with today? My old boss.
Small world.
2 comments:
It really is odd how things like that happen! :)
it's a small world after all. i kind of like when things like that happen.
Post a Comment