Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Waiting for Wednesday

It's Wednesday. Week's half over. A good thing. Went and saw The Breakup last night. Decent movie. Vince Vaughn was pretty funny. Horrible, terrible ending. I hate movie's that just end and don't give you any closure.

I'll probably go to the movies again soon, to see Cars. Clayton's seen it already, but wants Mommy to go too, and I want to see it. Wow. Two movies in the same month. Unheard of. Two movies in the same year is pretty unheard of as of late! But he's obsessed with this movie. Has been since they started showing previews. "That's my favorite movie" he'd say before he saw it. And the geniuses at Disney are marketing the crap out of it, and he is going to wind up with so much cars stuff it's not funny -- I'm sure he'll get a ton of it for his birthday (which is two weeks from this coming Saturday) -- my baby will be 3! How is that even possible?

It's been really nice the past few days weather wise, but all that is going to change today. Ugh. I hate the heat. The other night I had my window open and fan on and actually was chilly sleeping. That was a nice feeling.

Ok people. It's lunch time and I'm hungy. Plus I've got a hot skip-bo game to attend to. I'm outta here!

No comments: