I'm in trouble
I'm in a world of trouble with Clayton. The boy is seriously too smart for his own good. Want some recent examples of conversations I've had with him? Keep in mind, he'll be 3 in less than a month.
Sunday, he was testing me. Being wild, and screeching, which I HATE, but it had been raining, and was muddly, and therefore we couldn't go to the park. So I told him (and I was totally kidding) that if he didn't stop screeching I was going to send him to military school. He totally stopped what he was doing, stopped screeching, and got really serious and asked me "Do they have a playground there?"
Saturday we were coming in out of the car, and I put my straw cowboy hat on his head, and told him that he was now a cowboy. He said "I not a cowboy, I don't have a pony".
Last week I asked him if he'd gotten his "girlfriend's" phone number at the park. There was a little girl eh was playing with, and he told me it was his girlfriend. So I asked if he'd gotten her phone number. He put his hands in his pockets like he was digging for something and said "I not have notebook", then got an even more serious look on his face and said "I not have a phone!".
Yup. I'm in trouble with this kid!
1 comment:
i no phone! that is so cute!
Post a Comment