ipod meme
How many total songs: 1174, 36.2 days
Sort by song Title
First: (everything I do) I do it for you, Bryan Adams
Last: Your Winter, Sister Hazel
Sort by Time
Shortest: Voice Mail #4 (from the Rent Soundtrack): 00:32 seconds
Longest: November Rain, GNR: 8:56
Album Sort
First: . . . Somewhere More Familar, Sister Hazel
Last: Yourself or someone like you, Matchbox 20
Artist Sort
First: .38 Special
Last: the Zombies
Top 5 Songs Played
The Mupet Show Theme (Clayton LOVES it and it keeps him occupied if we're out and waiting for dinner or whatever)
Where you Lead, Carol King (ditto on the Clayton thing -- it's the Gilmore Girls theme and he loves it)
Heat of the Moment, Asia
Suite Judy Blue Eyes, Crosby Stills & Nash
Against the Wind, Bob Seger
Put your ipod on shuffle and write the first lyrics of the first ten songs that play.
1. green eyed lady, lovely lady - strolling slowly towards the sun (Green Eyed Lady - Sugarloaf)
2.525,600 minutes, 525 moments so dear (Seasons of Love, Rent soundtrack)
3. For the benefit of Mr. Kite, there will be a show tonight on trampline - (for the benefit of Mr. Kite, the Beatles)
4. The problem is all inside your head she said to me (50 ways to leave your lover, Paul Simon)
5. You know I never, never seen you look so good - you never act the way you should, but I like it (Talk Dirty to Me, Poison)
6. Well I woke up this morning, stumbled out of my rack, opened up the paper to the page in the back (I feel Lucky, Mary Chapin Carpenter)
7. Some folks like to get away, take a holiday from the neighborhood, hop a flight to Miami Beach or to Hollywoood (New York State of Mind, Billy Joel)
8. Well I tried to make it Sunday but I got so damned depressed, that I set my sights on Monday and I got myself some undressed (Sister Golden Hair, America)
9. Hey Baby, Hey Baby, Hey! (Hey Baby, No Doubt)
10. Come on Baby - aw - well, well, well (Finish What You Started - Van Halen)
1 comment:
very cool meme! if only i had an ipod. ;)
Post a Comment