I've got nothing
Nothing to update on, nothing to say. It's been very boring around here lately. But that's not a bad thing is it? no big weekend plans. no money to do anything with, being the first of the month and all, and that really sucks. Plus it's going to be hot. Probably too hot to go to the park, although we will go to the library, I'm pretty sure. Clayton wants some new books, and I have some things on hold that i need to get picked up.
We're having a taco lunch in my department today. I brought the shells. I wish it would be lunch time because I'm starving. We're also having chocolate cake. Yum. Somehow the world seems much better with chocolate cake.
Not really a whole lot else going on here. I know i haven't updated all week. Just like I said, not a whole lot going on. I did watch some hockey last night. The Sabres game was on, and i felt that since I happened upon it I owed it to Angi to at least watch part of it! So I did. Sorry about the outcome Angi. I did my fare share of hockey watching in my past. I was actually at the very first Capitals game played at their old arena, and went to many, many, Blades games (our old minor league team in the now non-existant IHL), and I just really enjoy hockey. Hopefully with the opening of the Sprint arena it will get us a hockey team -- possibly the Pittsburgh Penguins and I'll get to go to hockey games once again. I'd love to take Clayton to some. Think he'd get a kick out of it.
Ok. For someone that didn't have a whole lot to say, this post sure has gotten lenghty, more so than anyone really wants to read, I'm sure. So I'll end this and wish everyone a happy weekend!
1 comment:
The Blades games were cool!
Post a Comment