Monday, July 10, 2006

Getting to know me ... getting to know all about me

1.How old do you wish you were? 23 was a very good age for me. Great year. Lots of good stuff happening. Great boyfriend, awesome job, apartment … yup. A good year indeed.


2. Where were you when 9/11 happened? At work. We had no TV’s and no one was really talking about it.

3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? nothing

4. Do you consider yourself kind? I guess

5. If you HAD to get a tattoo, where would it be? If I had to get another one, I’d probably get it either on my ankle, my foot, or my left hip bone.

6. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? ?


7. Do you know your neighbors? Nope.

8. What do you consider a vacation/Holiday? Not having to work, do laundry, clean, cook …


9. Do you follow your horoscope? I read it occasionally. But I wouldn’t I “follow” it.


10. Would you move for the person you loved? Yes

11. Are you touchy feely? Not really

12. Do you believe that opposites attract? No


13. Dream job? Stay-at-home mom.

14. Favorite channel(s)? Foot Network, Style Network

15. Favorite place to go on weekends? Out and about

16. Showers or Baths? Showers

17. Do you paint your nails? Toes, in the summer always. Fingers, hardly ever

18. Do you trust people easily? Depends

19. What are your phobias? snakes

20. Do you want kids? I don’t want anymore kids


21. Do you keep a handwritten journal? No

22. Where would you rather be right now? Anywhere but here, at work.

23. Heavy or light sleeper? Depends on how tired I am. . .

24. Are you paranoid? Yes


25. Are you impatient? OH yes


26. Who can you relate to? lots of people.

27. How do you feel about interracial couples? Love sees no color.

28. Have you been burned by love? Yes

29. What's your favourite pick up line? I don't have one

30. What's your main ringtone on your cell? Just some annoying ringing thing

31. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping

32. What did the last text on your mobile phone say? I don’t have text messaging

33. Whose bed did you sleep in last night? mine

34. What color shirt are you wearing?
black

35. Most recent movie you watched? Some crappy lifetime TV movie last night

36. Name three things you have on you at all times? Lip gloss, glasses, silver thumb ring

37. What colour are your bed sheets? Kind of a celery green

38. How much cash do you have on you right now? On me? None. I have no pockets. In my purse? Probably about $12

39. What is your favourite part of the chicken? I love it all

40. What's your favourite town/city? Pretty fornd of Seattle

41. I can't wait till: vacation!

42. Who got you to join myspace? I’m not on myspace

43. What did you have for dinner last night? Kung Pao Chicken. It rocked.

44. How tall are you barefoot? 5’10”ish


45. Have you ever smoked heroin? no

46. Do you own a gun? no

47. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coca cola. Although this morning I had a big glass of milk.


48. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I’m a big huge flirt

49. Do you have A.D.D.? no

50. What time did you wake up today? 5:20


51. Current worry? money

52. Current hate? Lack of money

53. Favorite place to be? Playing with Clayton

54. Where would you like to travel? Venice, Australia


55. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? Happy, I hope.

56. Last thing you ate? I’m eating some grapes right now

57. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t’ sing in the shower

58. Last thing that made you laugh? Clayton

59. Worst injury you've ever had? I broke my toe once.

60. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I’m aware of

61. What's your favorite candy? Hershey’s kisses

62. What song is stuck in your head? Who’ll Stop the Rain – John Fogerty. Has nothing to do with the fact that it’s pouring outside right now, more like my co-worker had it playing rather loudly and now it’s stuck in my head. Bleh.

No comments: