Rainy days and Mondays always get me down
Well, not really. Just Mondays. I love the rain. And we need the rain, so the rain is not bringing me down too much today. Neither is the fact that it's Monday -- because I'm pretty busy which is distracting me from the fact that it is Monday. The rain -- is good. Like I said, we need the rain. It is, however making it unbelievably humid. I believe that the humidity is about 30000%. Seriously. Oh well. It's July. It's Missouri. What do I expect?
It was a good weekend. Clayton and I went and played in the spray ground on Saturday and to the park. We probably would have done it again yesterday, if it weren't for the rain. Oh well. There will be more time, that's for sure.
I have absolutely nothing else to talk about. Pretty boring life I lead, huh?!
1 comment:
you're very calm about the vending machines. i usually rage and hit it.
Post a Comment