Thursday, July 27, 2006

Going slowly, Getting to know me

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Me personally? No, my car yes. Long story.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? No

3. When's the last time you've been sledding? I can’t even remember

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?

5. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.

6. Do you consider yourself creative? Yes

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Yes.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Jen.

9. Do you stay friends with your exes? Yes

10. Do you know how to play poker? Kind of

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Probably back in college

12. What's your favorite commercial? None right now

13. What are you allergic to? Stupid people

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights? Nope. Hell I use my turn signal in the middle of the might when there are no cars around.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Yes

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? If I had to pick, I’d pick the Red Sox. My Grandfather ingrained his hate for the Yankees in me.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Yes; my ex-husband and I went ice skating on our first date

18. How often do you remember your dreams? I remember them right when I wake up, but then forget them.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? No idea.

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles? Yes.

21. What's the one thing on your mind now? When is it going to cool down for good?

22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is? No


23. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes.

24. What cell service do you use? Cingular.

25. Do you like sushi? Not especially

26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident? Oh yeah, totally nodded off driving across the country. Woke up running off the shoulder, and maintained myself enough to keep control of the car.

27. What do you wear to bed? Pajamas. Duh.

28. Been caught stealing? No

29. What shoe size do you have? 9.5-10

30. Do you truly hate anyone? No

31. Classic Rock or Rap? Classic Rock

32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? Jon Bon Jovi

33. Favorite Song? "Where the Streets have no name” U2

34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror? No.

35. What food do you find disgusting? Smelly foods

36. Do you sing in the shower? Yes.

37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"? No

38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? Not really

39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Yes.

40. Have you ever been punched in the face? No!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've only ever been pulled over by the cops once!