Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Heat is on

I'm too lazy to come up with something more creative for the title. Plus it fits the song lyrics mode that I"ve been in lately. So there you have it. The heat really is on. Today is the first RED ozone alert day -- ever. We have orange ones frequently in the summer, but this is the first red. Ugh. And boy it hits you like a ton of bricks the second you walk out the door. It's miserable. My air is working really hard just to get it cool, and I want to take Clayton to the pool, but it's too hot for even that! It does look like maybe a little bit of relief for the weekend, which is a great, great thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't think we've ever had an ozone alert here in my life.