Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Standing on top of the world ... for a ltitle while

Technically I'm on vacation this week. I have no child care for Clayton (minus the 5 hours today and tomorrow that's he's in "school".). But I have to pay for him to attend, whether he's there or not, so I decided to come in for 4 hours today, and 4 hours tomorrow -- which saves 1 whole vacation day. Which is actually a good thing. But man, am I starting to be sorry I came in. I feel like crap, headache something fierce. I get about one really good lingering headache a week. Usually it's associated with PMS, but not this time. This time I think it's associated with heat and lack of hydration. Totally my fault. Well the lack of hydration part. The heat, well no one can do anything about it, other than pray that it's over soon!

I think when I pick Clayton up from work we'll go to Target -- one of his favorite past times (boy after my own heart!) and maybe to the library -- another of his favorite activities. I think that on Thursday -- offical Mommy/Clayton fun day ... we'll go to Crown Center and Union Station ... and lunch at Fritz's and maybe something else fun. He'll enjoy it and a good time will be had by all.

No comments: