Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Kiss Today Goodbye . . . And Point Me Toward Tomorrow

Point me toward the whole weekend while you're at it! It's already been one hell of a day and it's not even 9am yet! Ugh. Oh well. Onward and upward. I have managed to go through a HUGE pile of papers sitting on my desk and trash/recycle/file accordingly. That made me feel good. I have been meaning to get to it for a long time now. However, I also have a huge stack of crap in my inbox. I did find some bills I should have paid yesterday in my other stack of crap. But around here bills are paid on Tuesday and only Tuesday. Which is why my stack of bills was so big yesterday. Becasue we couldn't pay them last week because of the holiday. Well, not that i actually "pay" them. Accounting does that. I just prepare them for that. It's really a huge pain and hassle and it seems to me like a lot more work -- and especially paper -- than necessary, but then again when I make the big bucks, then I can make the big decisions.

Hot and humid. Again today. It's enough to just make me want to go live in an igloo.

No comments: