Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Pop . . . pop . . . pop . . . pop music

Has anyone been watching The World Series of Pop Culture on VH1? It’s pretty cool. I wish I’d known about it, I would have loved to have the chance to be on it. I’m a pop culture/musical trivia/useless trivia goddess. I swear there were probably only 3 or so questions that I missed last night. It’s pretty cool. I don’t know why there is all this space taken up in my brain with this crap, but it’s there, and if I’d been on the show I would have done really, really well. I always say that some day this stuff may come in handy. I also think that I would have done really well on Rock and Roll Jeopardy. Musical trivia is a specialty of mine. Why? I don’t know. Has something to do with a long ago ex-boyfriend.

No comments: