The Weekend Comes to This Town Seven Days to Soon
Can the weekend ever really come too soon? I didn't think so. It it almost upon us. The weekend. Just have to make it through the day. Suffer through is more like it. But at least I don't have to be outside. The extended forecast looks like this .....
Seriously, What is up with that? I guess I should break out the parka since today looks like the coolest day in the next week. Ugh. I hate summer heat. The heat sombined with the 3000% humidity and I'm just miserable.
So I was with people yesterday and were talking. And one of them said "I just want a house" and I said "yeah me too" (I think we were talking about home building/remodeling or something. And he said to me -- I'll supply the house and you can clean it? Seriously. What was that all about?!
In Big Brother news .. Alison is gone! Yippie. And Kayser is HOH. All is right in the Big Brother World.
Hope it isn't quite so hot where you are, but if it is . . .stay hydrated and stay cool!
1 comment:
i missed her leaving but i am HAPPY to read that!
Post a Comment