I'm late for work on Monday and my boss is bitching.
Actually I wasn’t late this morning, and she was – but that is neither here nor there. I’m still trying to have lyrics as my post titles, and have been doing really, really well.
It was a good weekend .. way too hot on Saturday – almost 92! But then cooler yesterday, which was a great day – church, then home and a little bit of cleaning – some movies, some football – sorry to say that my poor Chiefs are not doing well thus far this year – however, it is only week 2. And, they didn’t cover the spread yesterday, as they were 10 ½ point underdogs and only lost by 3 points. And I attribute that to the stupid overtime rules … but that’s neither here nor there. It is interesting to note, that yesterday was the first time that the Chiefs and Broncos have ever played where neither team scored a touchdown … that’s some good defense on both sides of the ball.
Really, there’s not a whole lot else going on around here … life is good. Busy at work, pretty boring at home, but good on the over all.
1 comment:
I'm the world's worse at post titling.
Maybe I should try the lyrics thing.
Post a Comment