Send me an Angel
I was recently introduced to a pretty cool program called Angel Food Ministries. It's a program that is open to anyone, regardles of income that provides you some decent food, for a really decent price. I purchased my first box in August, and got just a TON of food. Things I used too. I got chicken thighs, meatballs -- which I used to make meatball subs, corn dogs (which Clayton loved) pancakes, pancake mix, eggs ... well just look at the October menu to see the quantity of food you receive for the low, low price of $25. The best part is, that there are no qualifications. Everyone qualifies. If you have one in your area (you can check it out on the site by clicking on the Host Sites link) I highly recommend at least trying it for a month. You might just like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment