Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesday morning, please be gone I'm tired of you

Clayton woke up this morning at 5:30 -- ready to go -- except he was whiney. Well, no wonder -- he didn't get to bed until almost 9:30 -- because he was being wild. So no wonder at 5:30 he was still tired. So we ate breakfast at 5:45 -- ugh. And then I got dressed, and got his lunch together (which I didn't do last night since he didn't go to sleep until so late and by then I just wanted to take a shower and go to bed -- which I did) ... so I am already so tired of this day, and it's not even 8am yet! Gonna be a long, long day. One good thing, however, is that it's the finale of Big Brother -- although I really don't care if it's Erika or Boogie that wins -- although if I had to pick one of them, it would be Erika ... I wanted Janelle or even George to win .. but that didn't happen so for now I guess I'll root for Erika.

And then all the season premiers are going to be starting up -- and that's a good thing ... Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Gilmore Girls, The Amazing Race ... can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dread the days of having children who get up early!