Friday evening, Sunday in the Afternoon

It's Friday. Woo Hoo! It's been one hell of a long week. The National T&O (Turf and Ornamental) Sales Meeting is next week, and we're always crazy busy the week before trying to finalize everything and get it ready. This year it's been no exception. Busy, Busy, Busy. Up to and including today. Still have a long afternoon ahead of me, but my boss is taking the whole 3 of the rest of us that are here (out of 8 in the department, so with her I guess we're half here) to lunch today because the brand new corporate brochure that we've all been working like crazy on, had finally gone to the printer today. Yeah! I get do a presentation at the sales meeting next week. Get to is probably not accurate. I have to. Not looking forward to it, but it won't be that bad either. The sales guys are all pretty nice and not intimidating at all.
Gonna be a good weekend. Maybe a little bit warmer than it's been all week (highs in only the 50's and low 60's all week) ... but I think upper 60's this weeknd. Good for some fall stuff.
And then of course Sunday is football. Not saying much about it other than Go Chiefs! Oh, and I'm glad it's the late game. ....
No comments:
Post a Comment