Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Knowing me, Knowing You

a fun little meme

Have You Ever:

Taken a picture completely naked?
No

Told a lie?
I think that anyone says that they haven’t, is lying. So there.

Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?
Of course

Been arrested?
No

Seen someone die?
Been in the room when someone died? No.

Kissed a picture?
Yes

Slept in until 5pm?
After not going to bed until after 9am or so, yes

Had sex at work?
No

Fallen asleep at work?
No

Held a snake?
No

Ran a red light?
Yes, and gotten a ticket for it too.

Been suspended from school?
Nah, I was a goodie-goddie

Pole danced?
Hell no

Been fired from a job?
Yes. They hired me. It was the most boring job ever. I had no work to do. Literally like an hour a day of work. After 2 weeks they decided that they didn’t have enough work for me to do and fired me.

Sang Karaoke?
Yes, although it’s been years and years.

Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
Probably

Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose?
Yes

Laughed until you peed?
Yes

Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
Yes

Kissed in the rain?
Yes

Had sex in the rain?
No

Sang in the shower?
Yes

Gave your private parts a nickname?
Mine, no.

Ever gone to work without underwear?
Yes

Sat on a rooftop?
Yes

Played chicken?
No

Been pushed/thrown into a pool with all your clothes on?
Don’t think so

Broken a bone?
Just my toe

Flashed someone?
Yup


Mooned Someone?
Nope

Skinny Dipped?
If it’s a hot tub in someone’s back yard in the middle of the night, does it count? If so, then I have to say yes.

Shaved your head?
No


Slept Naked?
Yes.

Blacked out from drinking?
Passed out, yes.

Played a prank on someone?
Oh yeah. Our department is full of pranksters.

Had a gym membership?
Yup. Did I use it? Nope.

Felt like killing someone?
No

Cried over someone you were in love with?
yep.

Had Mexican jumping beans as pets?
No

Been in a band?
I was in band in 6th and 7th grade. Does that count?

Shot a gun?
No

Shot a bow and arrow?
Yes

Played strip poker?
Yup

Donated blood?
No. I keep meaning to though..

Ever jump out of an airplane?
No.

Been to more than 10 countries?
No. My list of countries visited is at 5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great list!

Anonymous said...

i love your new banner!