You load sixteen tons, what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt.
It's not mystery. I have serious debt. I've always made financially responsbile decisions, but when I got married that stopped. Thus the debt. I'm currently paying off more debt than I care to discuss. However, ony of my debts, which is something that i did get sued over, and one which I've been paying on dilligently for just shy of a year now (at an amount per month that I really can't afford) just sent me a settlement at half of what i owe. Man, I'd love to be able to do that ... however, if I could afford that i would be in this mess in the first place. They make it sound so easy and appealing ... however, I will continue to make my astronomical monthly payments -- acruing interest at an average of 19% per month ... for the next oh two years of being to pay them the money - with no interest - and have money freeed up per month. One day, I'll be much more financially stable. I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment