Let there be sunshine, let there be rain, let the broken hearted love again
After a cold, and mostly rainy weekend, the sun will be back out today. Of course it was 32° when I woke up this morning and I had to scrape ice off my car. I hate that. Also, Clayton decided he needed to play more than he needed to sleep last night, and he was still awake at 9:45 and I finally told him to come get in bed with me and he finally went to sleep … only bad thing about that is he didn’t want to wake up this morning, which I told him last night he wouldn’t. But all is good.
I’m so tired this morning. I didn’t sleep well last night (due to Clayton being in my bed and he just moves all around). I have a king size bed and he has to be right on top of me and kicking me and hitting me. Not fun at all. So I’m exhausted this morning, and I have a horrible headache. Not a good way to start a Monday.
A good thing on a Monday morning, however, is a Chiefs victory. They looked good at times yesterday … but the important thing is they won. A win is a win. And a divisional win makes it even sweeter. How awesome is a career-long game-winning field goal by Tynes, who’d missed a FG previously along with an extra point (who the hell misses an extra point?). But they emerged victorious. I actually had the opportunity to go to the game, but let my Mom go instead. I hope I didn’t blow my only chance at a game this year, but I’m sure I didn’t.
That’s all I’ve got. Got to get caught up on my work from being out Friday … so here’s to a happy (ha!) Monday.
1 comment:
Well, Atleast your football team won. I won't even mention the Bill's... wow. We are officially un-beaten. Yeah, in the ENTIRE season. UN BEATEN.
Another reason for people to LOOOOVE Buffalo.
In other sports news my sabres are still undefeated. The ONLY undefeated team in the NHL.
LOVE THAT!!!
Congrats Chiefs!
Post a Comment