Monday, November 27, 2006

Nothing to say, nothing to see, nothing to do

Nothing. That pretty much sums up my weekend. But in a good way. I did nothing. I had thanksgiving with my family on Thursday. That was nice. Good food, good company. Good nothingness. More nothing the rest of the weekend. Didn't partake in any of the after thanksgiving sales. Didn't have the money to. Won't have the money this week, or the week after either -- which means I'll be doing the majority of my christmas shopping the weekend before christmas. Done it before, will probably do it again, but this year it's out of necessity, as that's when the money gods will finally give me a little bit of relief. I'm thankful that I got some of my stuff for Clayton a little earlier.

Thursday night also saw a nice Chiefs win. A big victory. division wins are always good. especialyl when they're against the donkey's, err, um Broncos. If only the Raiders could have held off and won yesterday, that would have made my weekend. What they heck was up with that forward pass/fumble, take over on downs call anyhow. i din't quite understand how that all went down. Oh well.

Hope everyone else had a happy weekend too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! THE BILLS ACTUALLY WON A GAME!!!! Winning weekend all around.... oh and the Sabres won yesterday too! Im not into football as much as hockey, but honestly, it's nice to have BOTH buffalo teams win in one day !!!

Hugs hon!