Oh the weather outside is frightful
Well it’s not yet, but it’s supposed to get nasty, and cold this afternoon/evening/tonight in to tomorrow. I’m so not a cold weather person. I hate cold. I hate snow. I hate ice. I hate sleet. I hate it all. So when we have an ice advisory or whatever it is that we have right now, I’m not a happy person. When the low temps are going to be in the teens, and the highs in the 30’s, I’m not a happy person. I hate cold. I hate the heating bills associated with cold. I hate it! But really, would you like to know how I really feel about it? I guess it is almost December, and it’s not atypical weather this time a year around here …but what sucks the most about this? Yesterday it was close to 70. Is it spring time yet?!
No comments:
Post a Comment