Wednesday, December 20, 2006

ABC, it's easy as 123

A - Available or Attached: Available. For whatever that’s worth.
B - Best Friend: Michelle and Nikki
C - Cake or Pie: Cake or pie. So long as it’s a fruit pie and chocolate cake.
D - Drink of choice: Coca Cola or Iced Tea
E - Essential item you use everyday: Lip Gloss, Cell Phone
F - Favorite color: Pink … or Green
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Bears I suppose.
H - Hometown: Washington, DC
I - Indulgence: Chocolate
J - January or February: February. Since my birthday is in January, I’ll say that. Although I hate the cold winter months.
K - Kids & Names: Clayton Eugene. Probably my one and only.
L - Life is Incomplete Without? Hot showers.
M - Marriage Date: It was Aptil 27 – but obviously don’t celebrate it anymore.
N - Number of Siblings: Two brothers.
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges baby.
P - Phobias or Fears: snakes, I guess.
Q - Quote: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent”
R - Reason to Smile: Clayton
S - Season: Fall.
T - Time: right now it’s 9:49 AM
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I have very little cartledge in my nose and can squish it almost flat. It’s really gross.
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: broccoli, cauliflower, lima beans, brussell sprouts, turnips, beets.
W - Worst Habit: bithing my nails.
X - Xrays: Teeth.
Y - Your Fave Food: Any type of Mexican food. Or hot wings.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Aquarius, but I don’t really following anything with it.

No comments: