Just another manic Monday
Yep. That’s about as creative as I can be with my post title today. It is Monday. It is manic. It’s raining. Stupid, stupid Chiefs – which is really all I want to say about that. And here I sit at work. Thankfully there isn’t too much work sitting on my desk from being gone two days at the end of the week. That’s a good thing. My review was Wednesday and it went well, so that’s good. But there are things about today, and the rest of the week, which just really, really, really suck. Big time. But I’ll suck it up and get through it. Tomorrow night is Clayton’s school program. He’s a donkey, and he’s excited. I’m excited too. It should be cute.
Money woes abound STILL this weekend. In a big way. I’m going to have to scrounge change to put some gas in my car. And I’m eating tuna and crackers every day for lunch this week. And with any luck whatsoever I’ll be able to buy a Christmas tree NEXT Friday (the 22nd, at which point I question whether or not it’s even worth it to put one up, except I can’t deny a tree to Clayton).
And really, that’s about it. Monday’s suck no matter what way you look at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment