She's so cold, she's so cold, cold, cold, I dare not touch her my hand just froze
I hate the cold. I am so not a winter person. It was 12° when I woke up this morning, on the way to a balmy high of 29°, I think. They said on the news the other day, however, that by the middle of the month there should be a dramatic warm-up. Although at this point 40's would be a drastic warm up -- and it would be time to break out the shorts! It's only a matter of months, however, before I'll be complaining about the extreme. I'll admit it, I'm a weather weenie.
Today, after two days of meetings, I'm trying to get some actual work done, and maybe get rid of some of these piles of crap on my desk. We'll see how well that works.
No comments:
Post a Comment