Friday, January 12, 2007

Splish, Splash, I was takin' a bath



Can you tell who had fun in the bath tub last night? He's so funny. I don't know where he comes up with half of the stuff he comes up with. We were driving home the other night, and there was a bus and he asked me what number the bus was -- a popular question of his -- and I told him, and then he said "Mom, you're really good with your numbers"... or, the other night we were getting ready to color and he told me "wait, I have to send an e-mail really quick first" and he went to his little computer and messed around with it for a few minutes before we colored. He's so funny and so fun.
Well, the weather is bad now, and just going to get worse from here. Icy, cold, snowy all weekend. Yuck. Fortunatly we have nowhere we have to be. We are supposed to go out for brunch on Sunday for my brother's birthday .. but tomorrow we've got nothing. We're making cookies, which will be fun ... and I've got two movies I didn't get around to watching this week from Netflix (we got a subscription for Christmas ... which is just way cool) .. I have Must Love Dogs and Walk The Line. Looking forward to both of them.
And in football related news, the Chiefs re-signed Tony Gonzales to a 5-year deal, which means that he should finish his career here, which would mean he started and finished it here, and he is surely a future hall-of-famer, so that's good news. There was much concern about it. He could void the rest of his contact after the end of this season, and the Chiefs were going to slap the franchise tag on him, and he was going to boycott any off-season minicamps if they did .. but now that it's all been resolved, that's one less thing to worry about in the off-season, but there are still plenty of other things to worry about.
Hope everyone has a great weekend! If it's cold where you are stay warm, and safe.

No comments: