Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Everybody funny, now you funny too

You know even failed relationships help shape who we are. Actually I think it's the bad decisions that change our lives the good ones just allow us to carry on and keep us safe. But i was thinking about my love of Nebraska football. I didn't go to Nebraska. No one in my family went to Nebraska .. in fact, both of my brothers go to/graduated from KU. And when it comes to basketball, it's KU all the way baby. But I dated a guy who did his undergrad at Nebraska .. law school at Creighton, and he was a follower of Nebraska football. To this day, I root Big Red when it comes to college football. Weird, no? I just had an e-mail from this person today, which is what got me thinking about this. We were together a long time. Actually he and I dated longer than my marriage lasted ... but that's neither here nor there. Just funny.

3 comments:

divorcedandsassy said...

and...... what happened????? details girlie!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...

John Lee Hooker! One of the best...:)

Anonymous said...

So how is the house thingy going? We are almost done!