Even the genius asks questions
Everyone else is doing it, I may as well. If anyone out there reading (is anyone reading?) has any burning questions that they would like the answer to, leave a comment, and I'll get them answered!
Another gorgeous day! Hoping I'll actually get to go outside and enjoy it some!
6 comments:
What do you do for a living? Did you go to school for it? Do you like it? Do you make "enough" money? Etc.....
--Ang
When are you going to share pics of the new house????
What happened in your marriage to make you guys split?
I know you do something in marketing... how do you like your job??? Is it where you thought you would be in life at this age?
Who do you want to win American Idol???? based on the performances tonight....
I gotta say, although Blake is my sweetie.... I like Jordin vocally.......
What is your deepest fear?
Post a Comment