Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It always rains like hell on the loser's day parade.

Yesterday's rain is over. Thankfully. Funny thing is that I was awoken yesterday morning by an enormous clap of thunder ... proabbly a little beofre 5am. My alarm is set for 5:30, so I just didn't go back to sleep, and turned on the news, and they were talking about how the rain was coming ... hmmm. But the rain is over, and so is the humidity from last week, and it looks like today will be a gorgeous day. I am lucky enough that i get to pick up Clayton from school this afternoon, and it's all he can talk about. He's SO excited, so that's awesome. I'm still sick. I get almost better, and then sick again. I'm not so sure it isn't work that's making me sick. I was sick most of last week, and then Saturday i was fine, and Sunday I was fine, and then yesterday I started feeling crappy again. . . coincidence?

I was pleased and satisfied with the ending of Gilmore Girls. I cried like a baby. Which I do at the ending of most of the TV shows I get emotioanlly invested in.

We're half way through the week. I have a busy weekend planned. Clayton is going to his cousin's birthday party on Saturday, and on Sunday I'm going to see my friend graduate from Law School. . . and having dinner with her and her family Sunday night. Should be a great weekend.

No comments: