Snot is running down his nose, greasy fingers, smearing shabby clothes.
One of the reasons I've been absent lately is that I've been sick. Especially the past two days. Yesterday, I went through a whole box of Klenex -- at work -- not to mention the klenex I used at home. Not fun. Someday I will be better.
I've also been very busy at work. But that's not a bad thing. It is what it is.
Very happy with the outcome of last night's Idol. I said from the begining that it would be Blake, Melinda and Jordin the final three. I think that Jordin will win it all. I think that Melinda is a much better singer than Jordin, but Jordin is much more personable. Blake has no hope of winning it all, but it's nice that's he's stayed around. Seriously nice eye candy. Although I'm so not liking his black hair.
I think we're finally drying out from all of our rain too. My lawn got mowed yesterday, which is awesome, because if it didn't I think it'd be 1000 feet tall by the weekend, and with more rain moving in next week, well it's just a good, good thing.
1 comment:
That one is too easy... Tull's most famous song...
Post a Comment