Its just one of those days where you don't wanna wake up
This morning it was partially because of the rain, partially because I know today is Monday, partially because the chiefs loss was embarrassing ... partially because I know there'll be more BS today with the lovely ex, whose personal mission is to make my life as miserable as possible and try to make me feel like a bad parent for doing things with Clayton and my parents (his grandparents for goodness sake) ... but despite the aforementioned arguing and misery making, it was actually a great weekend.



1 comment:
My ex passed away, but he was a pain in the ass when he was alive....and my husband's ex-wife is a total bitch who I am sure wakes up every morning trying to think of a way she can irritate us.
*sigh* Hang in there. Just be the good mom that you are and phuck what the ex says. After all, he's an ex for a reason.
--Ang
Post a Comment