Wednesday, November 07, 2007

When she was three, her Barbies always did it on the first date

So, i've been talking about it for days now, but tonight is the big night. The first date. I'm not nearly as nervous as I have been all week. I'm much more excited than I am nervous right now. Of course by the time it's actualyl time for the date I'll probably be a nervous wreck. But he's been very sweet ... including sending me the following e-mail, which was waiting for me when I got to work ....

Good Morning! Hope your day started out good! Guess what? Date Night!!!

all together now .... awwwww.

we're going to an outdoor shopping area. it's going to be chilly, but we'll walk around. maybe go into some stores. probably have some hot chocoalte. it'll be good. i hope. i just hope he likes me.

No comments: