Put the letters together to make a better day
A
Are you avaliable? Well, I’m still seeing first date guy … but then there might be someone else too ….
What is your age? Soon to be 35, which is going to freak me out more than 30 … no longer in that 18-34 age deomgraphic
Astrology sign? Um, isn't it astrological sign? Aquarius•
B
Do you know anyone named Brian? Brian and Bryan …W
hen is your Birthday? January 24th
Ever been stung by a bee? Yes, on the inside of my lip. The bee was in my drink I didn’t see it•
C
Whats your favorite candy bar? Kit KatCANDY? Hershey’s kisses and sweet tarts
What color is your car? grey•
D
Do you daydream? Yup
Whats your favorite kind of dog? Golden Retriever. Or a chocolate lab•
E
Have you ever been in the emergency room? Me personally? Yes.
Ever pet an elephant? Yup fed him too – at the circus. It was pretty cool.
Ever swam with sharks? nope•
F
Do you use fly swatters? sometimes
Is there a fan in your room? Ceiling fan and another fan•
GDo you chew gum? sometimes
Do you like gory movies?sometimes•
H
How are you? Ready to not be at work anymore … and celebrate the new year with my guy
What color is your hair? brown•
I
Have you ever ice skated? Not in years•
J
what's your favorite jelly bean? Jelly Bellies
Do you wear jewelery? I wear my watch, two rings, and sometimes earings•
K
Who do you want to kiss? My guy tonight. Have you ever flown a kite? Not in a long time
Do you think kangaroos are cute? They’re OK•
L
Are you laid back? Not really
Lions or tigers? Tigers
Do you like black licorice? Yuck – no!•
M
Favorite store at the Mall? At the mall? Bath and body works?
Favorite movie? When Harry Met Sally•
N
Do you have a nickname? yes
Do you prefer night or day? I’m actually OK with either•
O
Are you an only child? no -- the oldest
Do you like the color orange? yes•
P
Do you know anyone named Penelope? no
Favorite flavor of popcorn? Kettle corn!•
Q
Do you have any quarters? Where?•
R
Do you think you're always right? I’m wrong a lot.
Do you watch reality tv? Yes.•
S
Do you prefer sun or rain? rain
Do you like snow? No. never. I hate snow•
T
Time to go to sleep? about 20 minutes•
U
can you ride a unicycle? no •
V
Did you ever watch Veggie tales? I have•
W
What's your worst habit? I’m lazy sometimes
What do you want right now? More money would be nice•
X
Have you ever had an x-ray? some•
Y
Do you like the color yellow? yes
Do you yell when your angry? sometimes...•
Z
Do you believe in Zodiac signs? Not really•
Five lasts:
5. last dream: I don’t remember!
4. last beverage: Coca-cola
3. phone call: my mom
2. last time you cried: a few nights ago
1. last time you hugged someone: this morning when I dropped of my kiddo.
No comments:
Post a Comment