Thursday, April 03, 2008

I’m so excited … and I just can’t hide it.

Anyone that knows me knows that I’m a huge football fan, and an even bigger Chiefs fan. The NFL announced the pre-season schedule today. And while dates and times have not been finalized, the opponents are set. Playing Chicago and Miami away and Arizona and St. Louis at home … and, my friends, I’ll be at those two home games, because – yes, I am now a Chiefs season ticket holder. How awesome is that?! I realize that it probably wasn’t’ the most fiscally responsible thing to do considering I do frequently have money issues – but, I used tax return money, and they were CHEAP … and could be paid in 4 installments … the seats are at the tippy top of the stadium, but having been to Arrowhead many, many times, there’s not a bad seat in the Stadium … so, even though it’s only April, and we’ve not even had the draft yet, I say bring on football!

No comments: