Happy Birthday To Me!
Well, not to me, but to my blog .... been blogging now (although much more sporatically than i would like) for 3 years now. That is crazy. Time just flies. Lately I've been a lot worse than I'd like, but it just seems that i have nothing that I want to say -- even now. It's been hot ... i'm going on vacation in a few weeks, school starts August 15th, Chiefs season tickets are in the mail .. that's just a smattering of things that are happening in my world. Oh, and several of you had commented on how the date where I talked to the dude for 4 hours must have been good because we talked for 4 hours? Well obviously we discussed everything there was to discuss in that 4 hours because he never called/texted/e-mailed again. No big loss. Just weird!
2 comments:
Well it is his loss!!!!
Oh..and Happy Blogging Birthday!!!!
well poop on him.
and happy blog birthday!
Post a Comment