Thursday, August 14, 2008

She said life’s a lot to think about, sometimes


I can’t believe that my baby is starting kindergarten tomorrow. I’m sure I’m going to cry. But he is excited. Met his teacher, who seems really nice. Young, but really nice.

And so, I’ve been seeing this guy on and off since probably about April. We’ve gone out a few times, he’s come over to watch movies a few times … we talk on the phone, a good amount. He’s very nice, and sweet and I like him a whole bunch. The problem is, and it kind of is a problem, I’m not super physically attracted to him. I know. Horrible right? But I’m not. He’s a big, big guy. And I don’t know if I’m OK with that. I’m far from attractive, and I know that. So on one hand I think I have absolutely no right thinking all these things … but at the same time, we have fun together, and he’s very easy to talk to, and I just like him. . . oh, way too complicated.

2 comments:

divorcedandsassy said...

girrrrrrrrrrrrrl, I hate it when your so down on yourself. You are totally hot and LOOK at all the dates you have had missy!!!! if you were not attractive HOW would you be dating all the time???? Your gorgeous dahling.....

Hugs and WOW he's starting school already???? man oh man.

Where does the time go?

Anonymous said...

What the heck do you mean you are not attractive? Excuse me?
And physical attraction can be very important no matter how shallow that is. I don't mean they have to look like a model but there has to be something "there" that sparks you. Sometimes their personality becomes their "looks". I don't know why in the hell I successfully snagged 2 men in marriage if that is true. BAH! Don't listen to me! HEE!!!!!!!!!!! :)