Tuesday, July 01, 2008

How on earth did I get so jaded, life’s mystery seems so faded

First things first … this guy is 5 today. I don’t know how that’s possible, but he i! I haven’t gotten to see him today since he’s with his dad … but I can’t wait to see him tonight for lots of birthday love!













I had a blind date last night. Nice guy. We met for ice cream, got our ice cream and went outside to eat it – it was a gorgeous evening – four hours later we were still sitting on the same bench talking. That’s got to be a good sign, right? And yet I don’t know that he’ll ask me out again. If he does, I’ll go. But I’m not expecting greatness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw Happy Birthday big guy!!!!!!!! *belated..whoops!~

The date sounds like it went well! Lots of conversation sounds like a great start to me! (HUGS!~)

Breanne Crawford said...

so glad you had such a good date! i will keep my fingers crossed for you!