Do you like the way you feel, nothing hurts when no one's real
See, I’m so much more concerned with me hurting him, than with him hurting me. I’ve had my heart broken 3 times by two different people. Neither of which was my ex-husband, nor the guy I dated for almost 4 years. Both of which were a very long time ago. We’re talking 10+ years. I’ve not allowed myself to get heartbroken. But he’s talking that scary love word, and what’s scarier yet is I’m thinking along those same lines, and yet in all of this, it’s him I’m worried about being hurt in the end.
1 comment:
It seems to me you have a combination of fear and uncertainity. This COULD be your gut telling you something or just fear. But you are a smart cookie for the way you have handled it so far! We can't protect our hearts forever but we should protect them when we can then there are times you just have to let things go and let 'em fly!!! :)
I am not 100% sure what else to say except I only what happiness for you girly! HUGS!
Post a Comment