You better let somebody love you, before it's too late
I think all of our rain from the weekend is finally over. And how it’s time for another week filled with buegets, which theoretically have to be over soon … so that’s a good thing.
Pretty good weekend on the over all. Except for the misery that is the Kansas City Chiefs … that’s really all I’m going to say about that because I was totally disgusted by the entire game yesterday, and I was there to witness it firsthand. I would say that the only highlight of yesterday’s game was that David Cook sang the national anthem … and there was a flyover at the end of it. Other than that? Not a darn thing good.
I’ve given in and decided to let myself feel the things I feel with M. It is doing me no good to run from the feelings and not feel them … I may get hurt, and I may not. But I’m never going to know unless I try. I still don’t think either one of us has the time to devote a proper relationship … but we’ll see what happens. This is so different from C and the “relationship” that he and I had from November-April. I really really really liked C. A lot. From the beginning, but even from the beginning I knew that there was absolutely no potential for a long-term thing. That’s the biggest difference with whatever is going on with M. If we had the time to devote to this, there might be long-term potential. Scary? You bet. But all I can do is go with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment